Affordable Auto Repair Franchise For Sale In Florida
Considering Franchising An Auto Repair Shop in Florida ?
Have you ever dreamed of opening your own automotive repair shop, but just haven't taken the plunge? As a growing car servicing franchise system that offers a complete range of diagnostic services and repairs at competitive prices, Auto-Lab offers fantastic franchising opportunities for those who are interesting in joining the ranks of small business owners.
An Auto-Lab franchise is preferable to other automotive service options in the market because we as Franchisor are focused solely on providing automotive diagnosis and repair. Our focus is not diluted by also being a landlord, a parts supplier, or a car sales organization. As such, your success and our success are completely aligned and we will be with you every step of the way to ensure the business thrives.
Why Choose Auto-Lab For Your Auto Repair Franchise?
- Our business model makes the dollar investment in an Auto-Lab franchise less expensive than most other automotive repair franchise systems.
- Our sole focus on diagnosis and repair services makes Auto-Lab a less expensive alternative for our end retail customer than both automotive dealerships and most other independent repair shops.
- To become part of a business culture and commitment to integrity, honesty, fair pricing, and community involvement.
- To gain access to brand name and franchise system that has been established for over a quarter century
- To gain access to a robust training program.
- To gain access to a proprietary business management system (ALBMS®) that integrates the point of sale quoting and invoicing process, the inventory management process, and the back-end accounting function.
- To gain access to pre-negotiated parts and equipment vendor programs.
- To gain access to our 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty program.
- To derive the benefit of our on-going franchisee support services.
Okay, So How Much Does An Auto-Lab Franchise Cost in Florida?
An investment in Auto-Lab can vary greatly depending on the size and location of your site, whether you purchase new or used equipment, or whether you convert an existing location or start the site from scratch. Assuming you choose to rent the facility instead of own the real estate, you can expect the investment in an Auto-Lab location to fall within the following range:
|Leasehold Improvements & Real Estate Cost||$5,500||$64,000|
|Total Estimated Cost:||$130,750||$313,500|
The History Of Auto-Lab
Founded in 1989, Auto-Lab began as a single store auto repair facility located in Sturgis, MI. The company quickly grew to five independent facilities focusing on tune-up and diagnostic services. Due to the success and growth of these sites, the company made the strategic decision to begin offering franchise opportunities in 1992. Since that time, the Auto-Lab franchise system has grown to upwards of 30 locations located in Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Florida, and Texas.
Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers has been a part of local communities for 27 years and continues to provide franchisees a business model that contributes to positive community outreach. The company holds an A+ BBB rating, and stresses the importance of exceeding customer satisfaction in each location.
Why Auto-Lab versus another auto repair franchise?
Auto-Lab offers an immense amount of franchise support from our corporate office as well as a highly respected brand image. We require less investment, a small franchise fee and more control of marketing and advertising associated with your target customer base. The Auto-Lab Business Management System (ALBMS®) is a computer program unique to Auto-Lab that will assist you in all areas of managing a successful Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Center.
Do I have to be a service technician to own an Auto-Lab franchise?
No. A common misconception of our industry is that you have to be a service technician to own an auto repair center. While you will need to employee ASE Certified Technicians to work in your Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Center, any mechanical expertise that our franchises may have is often an added bonus. The most useful asset to an Auto-Lab franchisee is proven success in the management of a business. In fact, several of our most successful franchisees are not auto repair technicians; they range from chemical engineers to business executives, but have all found success by utilizing the Auto-Lab business model and brand.